The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in Randallstown or Owings Mills, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our experienced doctors and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our doctors have prescribed.
- You’ll visit about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
What are the benefits of CLEAR ALIGNERS?
Invisalign not only straightens teeth effectively and conveniently but also offers an excellent option for those who want to avoid conventional braces.
- Aesthetics—almost invisible, clear braces
- Comfort—removable for meals
- Safety—no metal or wires
- Speed—12-month treatment time
- Predictability—no surprises
- Success—corrects crossbites, crowding, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites
- Convenience—no restricted foods
Is Invisalign right for me?
Most likely, yes. Invisalign is ideal for those who want to straighten their teeth or misaligned bite but would like to do it in the most inconspicuous way. One of the greatest benefits of Invisalign® is that most people won’t even know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
What’s the process for getting Clear Braces?
When you come in for an evaluation, we schedule ample time to get to know you and your goals for your teeth. If you decide Invisalign is right for you, we customize a treatment plan that will improve your smile according to your hopes and dreams. Then, we use impressions of your teeth to form a precise and customized plan that establishes the movements of your teeth, the length of your treatment, and even a preview shot of what your teeth will look like upon completion. The transformation may seem slow, but in only a matter of months, your smile will evolve through a series of small and subtle shifts.
How long will I need to wear My Clear Braces?
You should keep your aligners in most of every day, 20-22 hours a day for optimal results. You will receive a new set of aligners every two weeks. On average, treatment time for clear braces is about a year, but the length of your treatment plan depends on your specific goals and how much you wear your aligners.
Is Invisalign treatment painful?
No. But the purpose of Invisalign is to adjust your teeth, so you may feel a small bit of pressure the first day or 2 of wearing a new set of aligners. But don’t worry. The pain is minimal, and you can manage the slightest discomfort with over-the-counter medications.
Can I eat with My Clear Braces in?
No. The beauty of clear braces is that they pop right out. Don’t try to eat with them. This will not only be uncomfortable but could damage the aligners. Remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss, and if necessary, for special occasions. Be sure to put them back in when you’re finished because, for best results, you need to wear them 20-22 hours a day.
What foods can I not eat?
While traditional metal braces prevent you from enjoying many of your favorite foods, clear aligners are removable which means you can take them out at any time and eat whatever foods you choose.
How often should I clean my Clear aligners?
Brushing your teeth and your aligners after every meal is key to keeping them from becoming stained. We recommend you clean them with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and lukewarm water. Avoid hot water as it can potentially warp the plastic.
How much do Clear Braces cost?
The good news is that clear aligners cost about the same as traditional braces. Coming in for a consultation with us is the best way to determine an accurate cost for your unique situation. We believe it’s our job to help you navigate insurance benefits and to ensure you get the smile you deserve.