Welcome New Patients!
Your initial appointment usually will consist of a dental examination and a review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Are You Ready to Take Care of Your Smile?
We are currently accepting New Patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level. Contact us with any questions.
Randallstown Office (443) 426-4441Owings Mills Office (443) 426-4368
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Northwest Dental Office: Call Northwest Hospital Professional Center New Patient Phone Number 443-426-4441 with questions or to make an appointment.
- Foundry Row Dental Office: Call 443-426-4368 with questions or to make an appointment.
- New Patient Online Registration
- New Patients & Special Offers
- Get Driving Directions
- Meet Our Team
- Video Patient Reviews
- Tour Our Office
- Financial Policy
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.