Quick. Easy. Clear. Invisalign®Discreetly straighten your smile with Invisalign® clear braces.
The Downside to Traditional Braces
Now you can straighten your teeth without a mouthful of metal. Traditional braces that utilize metal brackets and wires can cause numerous complications, including:
- Tooth decay
- Mouth sores
- Gum disease
- Tooth discoloration
- Difficulty eating
Invisalign® clear braces allow you to straighten your teeth quickly and discreetly without anyone knowing.
Make the Clear Choice for Straightening Your Teeth with Invisalign® Dentist Dr. George Evans
Your Invisalign® Dentist in Randallstown, MD
Dr. Evans has over 30 years of expertise and would love to give you the smile you have been dreaming of without the drama. Invisalign® treatment with Dr. Evans is quick, easy, and comfortable. You can expect the following with Invisalign® clear braces:
- Invisalign® uses a series of custom-made clear, plastic aligners to move your teeth.
- The aligners are made using the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Evans along with 3-D computer imaging software.
- Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks, only being removed to eat, brush, and floss.
- Each set of aligners moves your teeth little by little, until you have the beautifully straight, new smile Dr. Evans has prescribed.
- You will see Dr. Evans about every six weeks to make sure you are progressing correctly.
- Each case is different, but the average length of treatment is nine to 15 months.
Benefits of Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Aligners are nearly invisible.
- Aligners are comfortable and smooth.
- Brushing and flossing are made easy.
- Eat all the foods you love.
- No metal wires and brackets to irritate your mouth.
- Remove aligners for easy cleaning.
Dr. George Evans Sr., Dr. Kira Evans, and Dr. George Evans Jr. are Invisalign® dentists in Randallstown, MD. Dr. Evans is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, among other professional organizations, and has completed numerous courses devoted to esthetics. Please call us today to schedule your Invisalign® consultation!