Quick. Easy. Clear. Invisalign® Discreetly straighten your smile with Invisalign® clear braces.
The Downside to Traditional Braces
Now you can straighten your teeth without a mouthful of metal. Traditional braces that utilize metal brackets and wires can cause numerous complications, including:
- Tooth decay
- Mouth sores
- Gum disease
- Tooth discoloration
- Difficulty eating
Invisalign® clear braces allow you to straighten your teeth quickly and discreetly without anyone knowing.
Make the Clear Choice for Straightening Your Teeth with Invisalign® Dentist Dr. George Evans
Your Invisalign® Dentist in Randallstown, MD
Dr. Evans has over 30 years of expertise and would love to give you the smile you have been dreaming of without the drama. Invisalign® treatment with Dr. Evans is quick, easy, and comfortable. You can expect the following with Invisalign® clear braces:
- Invisalign® uses a series of custom-made clear, plastic aligners to move your teeth.
- The aligners are made using the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Evans along with 3-D computer imaging software.
- Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks, only being removed to eat, brush, and floss.
- Each set of aligners moves your teeth little by little until you have the beautifully straight, new smile Dr. Evans has prescribed.
- You will see Dr. Evans about every six weeks to make sure you are progressing correctly.
- Each case is different, but the average length of treatment is nine to 15 months.
Benefits of Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Aligners are nearly invisible.
- Aligners are comfortable and smooth.
- Brushing and flossing are made easy.
- Eat all the foods you love.
- No metal wires and brackets to irritate your mouth.
- Remove aligners for easy cleaning.
Dr. George Evans Sr., Dr. Kira Evans, and Dr. George Evans Jr. are Invisalign® dentists in Randallstown, MD. Dr. Evans is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, among other professional organizations, and has completed numerous courses devoted to esthetics. Please call us today to schedule your Invisalign® consultation!
Are You Ready to Take Care of Your Smile?
We are currently accepting New Patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level. Contact us with any questions.
Randallstown Office (443) 426-4441Owings Mills Office (443) 426-4368