We Keep Dental Implants Affordable
How much does a dental implant cost?
Dental Care of Baltimore, Dental Implant Dentist
Dr. George Evans Sr., Dr. Kira Evans Toulson, Dr. George Evans Jr., and our team at Dental Care of Baltimore work hard to keep the costs of dental implants and other services affordable. We will work with you and your insurance company to maximize your benefits.
The cost of your dental implants can vary, depending on a variety of factors.
Factors Determining Dental Implant Cost
Dental implants are customized replacements for your missing teeth. The cost depends heavily on the particularities of your case. The following factors influence dental implant cost:
- Number of Teeth to Be Replaced: The more implant sites, the higher the cost.
- Bone Loss: When teeth are missing, the jaw bone begins to deteriorate. If it has deteriorated too much, a bone graft may be required.
- Implant Type: There are a number of different types of dental implants, each with their own associated costs. Implant-supported dentures, for instance, have different fees than single dental implants.
- Sinus Lift: Replacing upper molar teeth sometimes requires a sinus lift. This would increase the dental implant cost.
- Periodontal Disease: Periodontal disease creates an unhealthy oral environment and negatively impacts the success of dental implants. Because of this, periodontal disease will need to be treated prior to implantation.
Learn More About Dental Implants & Restoring Your Smile…
What Can I Do?
While so much of the cost depends on the specifics of your case, you might be wondering what you can do to keep your dental implant cost low. First, maintain your oral health. The healthier the mouth, the less likely periodontal care and other preliminary procedures will be necessary. Second, do not put off replacing your teeth with dental implants. By replacing your teeth soon after tooth loss, you keep bone loss to a minimum and reduce the chances of needing a bone graft. Contact Dental Care of Baltimore, your dental implant dentist, today.
Dr. George Evans is proud to serve as a dental implant dentist at Dental Care of Baltimore in Randallstown, MD. Call our office today to schedule your consultation.